Plus: More of the latest scoop on star romance
• Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, sweetly holding hands and smiling as they chatted with four pals over dinner at Beverly Hills eatery Mastro’s. On the menu: steaks, sweet potato fries and red wine.
• Melissa Etheridge and partner Tammy, arriving hand-in-hand and beaming with new mommy glows, attending the ASCAP Music Awards at L.A.’s Kodak Theatre. The rocker, who was honored with the ASCAP Founders Award, told us of being new parents to twins, “It’s relentless, but in a wonderful way. It’s all love.”
• Hanes spokesmodel Jennifer Love Hewitt, dishing about her love life at the opening of the Hanes Comfortique Pop Up boutique in Los Angeles. Hewitt gushed to PEOPLE about boyfriend Ross McCall: “It’s been almost a year-and-a-half now, and it’s really good.”
• Kate Hudson, celebrating her 28th birthday with Owen Wilson at a dinner bash at hip Mexican eatery La Esquina in New York. The couple shared kisses in the corner, while pals toasted Hudson. “She seemed very happy,” a source tells us.
• Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, enjoying dinner at the Dakota inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The couple, who will light up Cannes together next month, dined with a party of five. They “looked like they were having an amazing time and were very sweet with each other, a very happy couple,” says an onlooker.
• By VANESSA DIAZ, JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON and JEFFREY SLONIM