Couples Watch: Jesse James & Kat Von D Smooch – and Shop – in L.A.
Plus: Blake Lively & Penn Badgley buy lingerie, Pink and all the latest scoop on star romance
• After a “smooch-filled” lunch at L.A.’s Urth Caffé, Jesse James and girlfriend Kat Von D headed down the street for some hands-on shopping at J. Gerard Design Studio and Peace Gallery. While the LA Ink star browsed couture gowns, James doted on her. “He kept on kissing her and wrapping his arms around her from behind,” the onlooker says of the duo, who “were finishing each other’s sentences.” Adds the onlooker: “The romantic chemistry was palpable.” The two also picked up his and hers “Rebel with a Cause” T-shirts, and James bought Von D a glass bead lariat-style necklace, which she wore out the door.
• Gossip Girl stars Penn Badgley and Blake Lively, shopping together at Bloomingdale’s in downtown New York. Lively, who sported a black sundress, bought something in the lingerie department before the pair moved on through the store. Badgley followed his girlfriend as she led the way. “They were cute,” an onlooker tells us.
• Pink and hubby Carey Hart, sharing a relaxing Las Vegas getaway at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The couple checked into the hotel’s Tower and for almost a week, and they spent time hanging at the Beach Club with friends and playing blackjack. Pink also pampered herself with some treatments at Reliquary, the hotel’s spa.
• Tyra Banks, sharing breakfast at Wall & Water at N.Y.’s Andaz Wall Street Hotel with beau John Utendahl. The supermodel was casually dressed in leggings and a shirt, while her boyfriend sported a suit. He spent most of the meal reading the Wall Street Journal as Banks ate eggs and worked on her iPad.
• Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, doing some post-dinner partying at Skybar at the Mondrian Hotel in L.A. The couple first shared a romantic meal at Asia de Cuba, then held court with friends at a corner table at the bar. Soon, Hudgens and her girlfriends headed back inside the hotel to SPiN, the ping-pong club, for a spirited game.
• Jessica Szohr, celebrating her recent Nylon cover with a bash in New York. Joining her? On-again beau Ed Westwick, and her Gossip Girl costar Leighton Meester, among others. Szohr was presented an enormous tower of cupcakes, and guests sipped Svedka and danced all night.
• Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade and girlfriend Gabrielle Union were having a blast over dinner at Miami Beach’s Café Prima Pasta, where they split chicken parmesan and pasta. “They looked happy and were laughing and holding hands the whole time,” a source tells us.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER, LINDA MARX and DAHVI SHIRA