Couples Watch: Jennifer & Marc Catch a Show in Vegas
Plus: Vince Vaughn takes D.C., Adam Levine and more
• After attending the Latin Grammy Awards Thursday night, Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony made a quick change and ran across the street to catch the late-night performance of KÀ by Cirque du Soleil at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The well-dressed pair, accompanied by a small group of friends, enjoyed some wine during the show, and slipped out quietly afterward – but not before saying a quick “thank you” to the cast.
• Daddy-to-be Vince Vaughn and expectant wife Kyla Weber enjoyed a celebratory night with friends on the rooftop of the W Washington, D.C. The group arrived around 10:30 p.m. and shared a round of drinks (non-alcoholic for her!) as funnyman Vaughn cracked wise. “They were all laughing,” an onlooker tells PEOPLE.
• Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna engaged in a little PDA on the dance floor at LIV nightclub inside Miami Beach’s Fontainebleau Hotel. The pair hung out behind the DJ booth, and the singer even grabbed the mic at one point. “He was having the best time,” a witness says. “They didn’t leave the club until 4 a.m. and were so sweet.” The next day, they were spotted taking a romantic stroll along the hotel’s private beach.
• Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill treated girlfriend Lily Aldridge to drinks at New York’s club Avenue Wednesday night after she walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. They were joined by Jason Statham and his girlfriend, model Rosie Huntington, and sipped Grey Goose, Patron and Red Bull cocktails. As the night wore on, the dancing began, and Followill reportedly impressed the group with his Michael Jackson-esuqe moves.
• Nicolas Cage and wife Alice Kim took 5-year-old son Kal-El shopping at Crystalarium in West Hollywood. The couple purchased several crystals, but spent most of their time doting on their son. “They looked so adorable together,” an onlooker says. “They were holding hands practically the entire time. They looked like such a happy family.”
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA and MARK GRAY