Plus: David Boreanaz & wife Jaime prep for departure, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Jennifer Garner may be in Shreveport, La., to film her new movie, Butter, but the actress also has been enjoying the company of her brood – husband Ben Affleck and daughters Violet, 4, and Seraphina, 1. A favorite family activity: shopping. Recently, the four bought matching tennis shoes for the girls at New Balance and some educational toys at the Moppet Shoppe. They’ve also turned the Starbucks into a hangout, grabbing breakfast and lattes with shots of espresso for Garner most mornings. “It’s like clockwork,” sources say of their visits, which also include cookies for the sisters. “Jennifer is super sweet and her girls are too.”
• Bruce Willis and wife Emma shared a romantic sushi date at Katsuya Brentwood. Sitting on the same side of a booth, the two looked like they were still newlyweds, an onlooker says. The sake-sipping couple were enamored with each other – she stroked his head, he put his arm around her – and, after finishing their meal, walked out hand-in-hand.
• Are they headed on a family vacation? David Boreanaz and wife Jaime Bergman, looked quite happy as they smiled and headed to their gate at Los Angeles International Airport with son Jaden. The casually-dressed couple even shared a brief kiss after making it through security en route to their departing flight.
• Anna Faris and hubby Chris Pratt made a low-key visit to Cheers Boston, the bar near the Boston Common. The sweatshirt-clad couple went fairly unnoticed, and were gracious to fans, as they had a few beers at the bar.
• By JANE BOKUN, JENNIFER GARCIA and KATE HOGAN