Couples Watch: Inside Brad & Angie's Six-Hour Dinner in N.Y.C.!
Plus: Nicole Richie & Joel Madden, Kristen Bell, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• When Brad and Angelina go out for dinner, they go out. The couple recently enjoyed a nearly six hour meal at Alto in New York City, where they were joined by three friends. The group split two bottles of red wine, two bottles of white wine and a small bottle of dessert wine with their four-course prix-fixe meal. While there were plenty of options, the entire table ordered the pasta course, though they ordered different entrees – selecting between sirloin, fish and squab – the restaurant’s events coordinator tells us, adding that she received a “thank you” call days after their meal. How sweet! (Get the inside scoop on more celebs and their favorite foods!)
• When in Rome costars and longtime couple Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard spent their day shopping at L.A.’s Diesel Melrose Place store and were spotted leaving with bags of jeans, shoes and accessories. “The two were kissy and very lovey-dovey,” a fellow shopper says.
• Nicole Richie cozied up to Joel Madden in the Tea Room at Hollywood nightspot h.wood, where they enjoyed a night out with the rocker’s brother Benji and good pal Audrina Patridge. While the couple stayed close, they also made time for friends like Adam Lambert. Meanwhile, in the other room, Matthew McConaughey was hanging out with all of his University of Texas fraternity brothers, drinking beer and watching the big BCS Championship game, where the Texas Longhorns took on the Alabama Crimson Tide.
• Over at The Kress in Hollywood, Dave Annable and girlfriend Odette Yustman remained by each other’s sides all night at The Original Retro Brand’s ” Twas The Night Before ” BCS bash. “They were holding hands and joking about how Odette is the sports fanatic in the relationship,” says a guest.
• Michael Jordan stopped in to Miami Beach’s Café Prima Pasta with girlfriend Yvette Prieto. The couple stuck to the restaurant’s signature dishes, including the beef carpaccio, which is served with olive oil, lemon and parmesan.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, KRISTEN MASCIA and LIZ MCNEIL