Couples Watch: Hilary & Mike, Miley & Justin...
Plus: Blake & Penn, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• In New York for Fashion Week, Hilary Duff cuddled in a corner booth with her hockey player boyfriend Mike Comrie while dining at Koi. There with a few friends, the black-clad couple “couldn’t take their eyes off one another,” says an onlooker. After a few drinks and appetizers, the couple thanked the staff and left. Across the room, Jennie Garth shared supper with husband Peter Facinelli.
• Across the country, Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston met up with Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato for dinner at Koi Los Angeles. Gaston kept his arms around his girl during the casual dinner, and the group “seemed to have a great time together,” an onlooker says. Ever the gentleman, Gaston picked up the tab.
• Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, dining alfresco at Coast, the beachside restaurant at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica. After finding a table, Efron immediately pulled his girlfriend’s chair closer to his, and they looked out onto the boardwalk as they ate.
• Back from Germany, Blake Lively and boyfriend and Penn Badgley grabbed a bite at Nobu 57. “They were really cute,” says an onlooker. “At the end of their dinner they split the check between them; it was adorable!”
• Halle Berry, snuggling with Gabriel Aubry during her Valentine’s Day date at Cirque du Soleil’s LOVE at Las Vegas’s Mirage. Before the show, the pair grabbed food at Japonais with several friends.
• Lindsay Lohan, taking her usual perch beside girlfriend Samantha Ronson in the deejay booth during a smartwater party at the Eldridge in New York. Ronson was tapped to provide the evening’s soundtrack at the bash, which was the official party following Charlotte Ronson‘s Fashion Week show.
• Jason Biggs, shopping at Live! On Sunset in West Hollywood with wife Jenny Mullen. While his wife picked up a leather jacket, the more casual actor grabbed four hoodies and a windbreaker. “They were adorable together,” says an onlooker. “Jason had Jen pick out all his hoodies but was more concerned that she get something she likes.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and MARK GRAY