Couples Watch: Haylie & Brody, Sting & Trudie...
• New couple alert? Haylie Duff, partying with beau Brody Jenner and some friends (including Hilary Duff) at West Hollywood’s Hyde. The pair sat side-by-side, laughing and appearing to have a wonderful time. Soon, they split from the younger Duff and ventured outside to the patio where, an onlooker tells us, the two whispered into each other’s ears. A source says they’re close friends, but according to an onlooker, the pair was inseparable.
• And speaking of couples hanging out at Hyde: Adrian Grenier and his girlfriend were spotted partying at the West Hollywood hotspot. According to a fellow clubgoer, the couple cuddled at their table as they observed the crowd and the Entourage star sipped from a bottle of Sierra Nevada beer. While the actor greeted friends throughout the night, his girlfriend stuck by his side the whole time.
• Elton John just can’t resist a good bargain – well, by his standards, of course. The singer hit up the summer sales with hubby David Furnish around London’s glitzy Sloane Street. Two stops on the singer’s shopping itinerary: Chanel and Bottega Veneta. And an onlooker tells us: “He came out with piles and piles and piles of bags!”
• Grey’s Anatomy actress Sandra Oh and her musician boyfriend Andrew Featherston, slipping into a blue velvet booth at Hollywood’s Velvet Margarita Cantina for dinner. Wearing a long summer dress and braids in her hair, Oh snuggled up to her boyfriend as they both enjoyed a casual meal that included salads, chips and salsa.
• Sting and wife Trudie Styler, eating at Miami’s Blue Door at Delano not once, but twice, in the same week. Following the Police’s South Florida concert, the pair dined and danced up a storm! Then on his second visit, the rocker ate a mixed green salad with sea bass and was drinking Groth Sauvignon Blanc.
• By DIMI GAIDATZI, LESLEY MESSER and BRENDA RODRIGUEZ