Couples Watch: Halle & Gabriel, Sienna & Rhys...
• Halle Berry and model beau Gabriel Aubrey, dining inside at La Terza inside Los Angeles’s Orlando Hotel. The twosome ordered ravioli with ricotta cheese and spinach – and the mommy-to-be drank water.
• Sting and wife Trudie Styler, holding court at a large, round table above the garden area of Los Angeles’s Ebell Club after attending the 17th Annual Environmental Media Association Awards. Sitting with a group of people – including their daughter Coco, 17 – the rock ‘n’ roll couple held court as well-wishers streamed by to congratulate Styler on her honor. (She received the EMA Lifetime Achievement Award.) Styler also had a long chat with writer-director Paul Haggis while Sting, seated between his wife and daughter, seemed thrilled to let his wife enjoy her moment.
• While reps remain mum about their relationship, Sienna Miller and Rhys Ifans certainly are not hiding their affection. The pair shared breakfast at Tom’s Kitchen, a trendy brasserie in London’s Chelsea neighborhood, while diners definitely noticed the pair smooching. They huddled close and Miller punctuated comments by kissing Ifans’s shoulder.
• Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson, drinking tequila and partying at Ghostbar (atop the W Hotel) with Travis McCoy (lead singer of Gym Class Heroes) following a Fall Out Boy show in Dallas. Both Wentz and McCoy took turns in the deejay booth, spinning songs like the Cure’s “Just Like Heaven.”
• Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas, sitting poolside at the Beverly Hills Hotel for a casual “adults” lunch.
• By MAUREEN HARRINGTON, LISA INGRASSIA, MARLA LEHNER, KELLY LUMPKINS RONDEAU and COURTNEY RUBIN