Couples Watch: Halle & Gabriel, Janet & Jermaine
Plus: Tori & Dean, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Halle Berry and boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, having a relaxed lunch at Beverly Hills restaurant Trilussa (which is closing for two weeks and being remodeled into a new eatery, Villa Blanca). The fresh-faced actress wore a sheer green camisole, dark jeans and gold thong sandals as she and her beau dined on salads.
• Laura Dern and musician boyfriend Ben Harper, holding hands and “stealing kisses” at the launch of his Propr clothing line with pal David Arquette at Kitson Men in Los Angeles. Dern sipped a Belvedere cocktail as the rocker surprised guests – which included Jeremy Piven and Ben Stiller – with an impromptu acoustic performance. “Laura seemed so happy to be there and supporting Ben s new line – overall, a totally adorable couple,” says a source.
• Tori Spelling, getting affectionate with husband Dean McDermott as they chatted eagerly with pals over dinner on the patio of the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. Looking blonde and summery in a strappy top, her man sported a black hoodie and a little scruff.
• Vince Vaughn and new fiancée Kyla Weber, hitting the lanes at Pinz bowling alley in Studio City, Calif. The actor had his arm around Weber when he wasn’t aiming for a strike (with a pink ball!) or playing instructor for his pals. Finally leaving the venue at around 10:30 p.m., the couple drove off in a black Audi.
• Lance Bass and model boyfriend Gustavo Marzolla, cozying up over dinner at Asia De Cuba inside the Mondrian hotel in West Hollywood, followed by partying at the SKYY Infusions Pineapple Gilligan’s Island-themed launch bash at nearby Skybar. “They were canoodling all night,” says an onlooker.
• A stylish Janet Jackson and beau Jermaine Dupri, feasting on rolls (spicy tuna), taquitos, yellowtail tiradito and sea bass anticuchos at SushiSamba Park in New York City. “She looked great in a camel coat, pulled-back hair and dark glasses,” a source says. “He was dressed in a suit and sunglasses.” And before leaving, the pair – who were accompanied by a bodyguard – generously donated money to the Tap Project, a program that raises funds to support UNICEF’s efforts to bring clean water to children around the world.
• JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER, EUNICE OH and ABBY STERN