Couples Watch: George & Elisabetta's Romantic Italian Dinner
Plus: Ashlee & Pete, Reese and all the latest scoop on star romance
• George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis continued to cozy up in Italy – this time in Milan, where the two dined at Da Giacomo, an art deco-themed bistro in the center of the city. The couple was joined by Canalis’s good friend, TV personality Felice Rusconi, and the actor and his lady were extra cozy. “They snuggled up together for most of the time,” a restaurant source tells PEOPLE. “At one point he was eating with one hand and had his other arm around her.”
• Ashlee Simpson Wentz and hubby Pete Wentz enjoyed a romantic dinner of their own – at the Soho House in Los Angeles. After dinner, the two, who looked “happy and cute,” ventured downstairs where Simpson-Wentz stopped into a 7 for All Mankind event, where she snagged a pair of Georgia jeans.
• Talk about supportive! Reese Witherspoon stepped out to the star-studded Livestrong Foundation event at Smashbox Studios in Hollywood. The event was hosted by her boyfriend Jim Toth, who munched on Fatburgers, while Witherspoon bid on some artwork. “Reese was so happy to be there,” a source says.
• Rachael Ray, hanging out with her husband John and musician friend Bob Schneider and his band, the Cringe, at Coppa in Boston. When it came to ordering, the TV star stayed away from some of the restaurant’s more adventurous offerings (beef heart crostini!) but did order plenty of wine.
• By LIZ MCNEIL, DAHVI SHIRA and SUZANNE ZUCKERMAN