Couples Watch: George & Elisabetta, Gwen & Gavin ...
Plus: Nick & Vanessa, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• After enjoying a motorcycle ride through Los Angeles recently, George Clooney enjoyed a romantic dinner with Elisabetta Canalis at Crustacean Restaurant in Beverly Hills. The two shared rosé champagne and nuzzled at their table and later thanked the owners, who were also dining there.
• Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, window shopping at Tough Cookies Children’s Boutique in Sherman Oaks, Calif., before they entered the store. Their mission? To find a present for a baby girl. “They were very sweet,” says an onlooker of the stylish couple.
• They may not be officially back together – but Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are still hanging out! Recently, the two were spotted at Dos Caminos at The Palazzo in Las Vegas, spending several hours in the lounge. They also ate dinner, with Lachey ordering asada tacos washed down with Pacifico beer, while Minnillo sipped on specialty cocktails being served to honor Mexican Independence Day.
• Heather Locklear and Jack Wagner enjoyed an Italian meal with friends at Dan Tana’s in West Hollywood. According to an eyewitness, “Heather looked fantastic in a black dress with her blonde hair up.” She also happily posed for photos as they waited for their car after their meal. When it arrived, “Jack was very sweet to Heather and made sure she got into the car before he got behind the wheel,” the eyewitness says, adding, “they are such a gorgeous couple.”
• Chris Noth and his fiancée Tara Wilson hanging out at the Rose’s Cocktails VIP lounge during New York Fashion Week. The two were sitting privately in the lounge before Avril Lavigne‘s runway show. Wilson was smiling the entire time ear to ear and kept looking down at her beautiful ring. “They were very sweet,” says an onlooker.
By PERNILLA CEDNEHEIM, ALEXIS CHIU, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and LESLEY MESSER