Plus: Kevin Jonas treats his wife to late-night meal, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• After the Black Eyed Peas finished their second show in London, it was time to party! Fergie and Josh Duhamel joined her bandmates at British club Indig02 for the Bacardi-hosted afterparty. But Fergie didn’t stay off the mic: She and her bandmates got on stage and performed again – and this time, she clutched an Alexander McQueen purse decorated with a bejeweled British flag.
• Kevin Jonas and wife Danielle enjoyed a late-morning meal at Dukes West Hollywood, an old-school coffee shop and diner on the Sunset Strip. The couple sat at the counter and shared French toast and fruit. “They were very cozy,” an onlooker tells us, adding that they were “laughing quietly together.” Jonas picked up the tab – and modest $20 or so, the onlooker says – and left a tip that was larger than the entire breakfast cost.
• Lucy Liu and boyfriend Will McCormack, throwing back two bottles of wine during dinner with shoe designer Christian Louboutin at Le Caprice in New York. The actress enjoyed Eggs Benedict with salmon, while their designer pal ordered roast duck with asparagus. “They were very chatty and laughing,” an onlooker says.
• File under: doting boyfriend. James Van Der Beek stopped an interview on the red carpet at a Tiffany event for the American Red Cross to check on his pregnant girlfriend Kimberly Brook. “He was only aware of her and not the interview,” a guest says. “It was especially sweet.”
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA and ISLEY KASICA