Couples Watch: Fergie & Josh, Miley & Liam ...
Plus: Penélope & Javier, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Things are looking sweet for these two! Fergie and hubby Josh Duhamel got cozy at her Nine premiere and took a joint jog near their house – they even made it a date over a quiet dinner à deux at Katsuya Brentwood, in a private area of the restaurant. “It was very romantic,” an onlooker tells us, adding that the two, who ordered an assortment of sushi and sipped wine, “were in a great mood.”
• Miley Cyrus, playing tourist in Paris with Liam Hemsworth. The twosome ventured into the Marais district for lunch on Rue des Rosiers – followed by a tour of Notre Dame. After lighting a candle in the cathedral, they traveled down river to check out the Eiffel Tower. Even sweeter: The night before the couple were caught smooching under the Christmas lights of the Champs-élysées!
• Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem were unable to keep their hands off each other during a recent meal with friends at the Beverly Hills Hotel’s Polo Lounge. According to an onlooker, [Bardem] was constantly checking on [Cruz] and showering her with attention.” As the night wore on, “they were cuddling and kissing each other,” the source says, noting that they whispered throughout their meal. “Javier had his arm around her all throughout dinner and she had hers on his leg.” Cruz took off about 30 minutes before Bardem, but the two exchanged a big kiss before she left.
• Dinner … and a concert? Kourtney Kardashian cuddled up to her boyfriend Scott Disick while watching Robin Thicke perform at the opening of AnQi Bistro in Costa Mesa, Calif. The couple sat at a private table where they ate some of the restaurant’s famous garlic noodles. (Disick also asked for a box to take home!) After the concert, Kardashian congratulated Thicke and even tweeted about the music, writing, “His voice gives me chills.”
• Andre Agassi and wife Steffi Graff enjoyed dinner at Japonais in Las Vegas with Agassi’s mother. The group was in a rush – they were going to see ventriloquist Terry Fator perform – so they ordered quickly and shared hot sake before continuing on with their night.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and PETER MIKELBANK