Couples Watch: Eva & Tony's Third Anniversary Celebration in Croatia
Plus: Audrina gets friendly with an ex, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Eva Longoria Parker and husband Tony, celebrating their third anniversary with a night out on the Croatian island of Hvar, just one stop on their cruise through the Adriatic Sea. Along with travel buddies Jennifer Morrison and Amaury Nolasco, the happy couple stayed out late at a seaside nightclub, Carpe Diem. Next stop? Vodice, Croatia, where Parker has a deejay gig scheduled.
• Are they friendly exes? Audrina Patridge, cozying up with former beau, BMX rider Corey Bohan at Surrender Nightclub in Las Vegas. The two were with friends, and sat at an indoor VIP table, drinking vodka with mixers – and also spent some time cuddling and kissing.
• Mary-Kate Olsen and Nate Lowman, sharing a table on the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. The two kept a low profile and attempted to be very private during their meal, though Lowman had his arm around Olsen’s waist as they left the restaurant around 9:15 p.m.
• Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian, partying the night away at New York nightspot 1Oak. They were chatting with friends and fans, kissing, holding hands and even dancing together. Kardashian also danced on banquets and made special requests for tunes from DJ Phresh.
• Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber stepped out to dinner with John Cusack at Café Habana in Malibu, Calif., at the Malibu Lumber Yard. After being seated, the three delved into conversation, smiling and laughing during their meal. Cusack and Crawford did most of the talking, an onlooker says, while Gerber listened and sipped a soda. After dinner, Cusack picked up the check and the group headed out after enjoying their casual dinner.
• By MARK GRAY, CARLOS GREER and PETER MIKELBANK