Couples Watch: Ed Westwick & Jessica Szohr, Lindsay & Samantha
Plus: Christina Aguilera, and the latest scoop on star romance
• In Chicago for Lollapalooza weekend, Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr stopped into Rockit Bar & Grill for lunch. The Gossip Girl costars enjoyed truffle fries and vodka lemonades. “They were really cute and affectionate,” a source says of the two, who also dined out with three friends. “They were there for awhile,” the source adds, “just hanging out, eating and drinking.”
• Also in the Windy City, Lindsay Lohan helped Samantha Ronson celebrate her 32nd birthday at Crimson Lounge in Hotel Sax. But Ronson had to work so Lohan and sister Ali popped by The Music Lounge at Hard Rock Hotel Chicago to see the Virgins. Later, with Lohan, who was in a great mood, by her side, Ronson deejayed at Crimson and enjoyed some cocktails and Lohan’s company. When her duties ended, Ronson and Lohan continued their celebration at Angels and Kings, lounging in the VIP section at the front of the bar.
• Christina Aguilera, enjoying a family outing with hubby Jordan Bratman and 18-month-old son Max in Los Angeles’s trendy Los Feliz neighborhood. The trio, all of whom sported trendy shades, hit up children’s boutique La La Ling for an afternoon shopping adventure.
• Jerry Ferrara and Jamie-Lynn Sigler, enjoying cocktails on the patio at Nobu West Hollywood. The two didn’t eat dinner, but looked very content together during their night out. Meanwhile, in the dining room, Emma Roberts and a tall, dark, handsome companion were “attached at the hip” and even shared some PDA in front of the adults at their table. (They arrived at the restaurant arm-in-arm, too!).
• Natasha Henstridge and fiancé Darius Danesh both have mid-August birthdays, and decided to share an early celebration at TAO Las Vegas with their close friends. The group of eight dined on the restaurant’s specialties, including satay bass and crispy rice. Henstridge, who rocked a hot pink minidress, continued the party with her friends upstairs at the nightclub, where the group grabbed a VIP table on the dancefloor.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, LESLEY MESSER and KIM PEIFFER