Couples Watch: Drew & Justin, Madonna & Guy ...
• Drew Barrymore, going vintage shopping in Austin, Texas, with Justin Long. First stop: Off the Wall, an eclectic antique shop with odd gifts and art, where Barrymore picked up a black derby hat. She then headed to nearby Feather’s Boutique to top it off, but store co-owner Masha Poloskov tells us that Barrymore only found a reason to laugh when she realized that the boutique didn’t sell feathers – just vintage clothing. Next, the two stopped by Amy s Ice Cream, where Barrymore, in her new hat, treated herself to a dark chocolate scoop.
• Madonna, riding bikes with husband Guy Ritchie on their family vacation outside of Jodhpur, India. Spending the New Year’s holiday with their children at Wilderness Camp, a luxury tented camp, the pop star indulged a favorite pastime: riding horses. According to a source, Madonna “loved to roam freely, trotting or cantering or galloping” through local villages. (Ritchie preferred jeep rides.) Still, there was time –at night – for lavish parties and puppet shows, the source says. Later, the family traveled to Sardar Samand Lake Palace, an art deco hunting lodge, where they enjoyed a lunch in Madonna’s honor.
• Weeds star Justin Kirk and Grey’s Anatomy actress Elizabeth Reaser, dining at Hollywood’s Katsuya on what appeared to be a date. According to a diner, Reaser’s hand rested on top of Kirk’s throughout the meal, and at one point, Reaser slipped an edamame bean out of its shell – then popped it into Kirk’s mouth.
• Without a Trace star Roslyn Sanchez and Brothers & Sisters actor Eric Winter, continuing their engagement celebrations with a party at Strip House at the Condado Plaza Hotel & Casino in San Juan, Puerto Rico. There, the happy couple was toasted by CSI: Miami actor and pal Adam Rodriguez.
• By JEAN MACFARLANE, LESLEY MESSER and KELLY RONDEAU