Couples Watch: Drew & Justin, Chris Pine & Olivia Munn . . .
Plus: Beyoncé, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Drew Barrymore and Justin Long braved the L.A. downpour to grab some lunch at Bay Cities Italian Deli in Santa Monica, Calif. And the rain didn’t affect Barrymore’s typically sunny attitude. “Drew was hugging people while she and Justin were at the counter ordering their sandwiches,” an onlooker tells us. “Fans were so excited to see them.” The actress kept it casual, in jeans and a men’s green, oversized coat – and was soaked from the rain. On the way out, the pair chatted with the manager and some more fans before making a run for it.
• Are they still on the outs? One night after dining at Madeo, Chris Pine and Olivia Munn stepped out to nightspot Voyeur, arriving after midnight together. Joined by a male pal, the three walked straight to the bar, grabbed some drinks and stood together. Pine held a beer in one hand, and also got hands-on with Munn, alternately touching her shoulder or hips. The two whispered and laughed at everything their friend said.
• One night before performing on the Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief telethon from London, Beyoncé was in Paris, where she stepped out for dinner at L’Avenue off the Champs-Elysees with hubby Jay-Z. “They looked so elegant together,” an onlooker says.
• In Park City, Utah, for the Sundance Film Festival, America Ferrera was spotted stealing some French fries off her boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams‘s plate during lunch at the T-Mobile myTouch Diner. After lunch – the Ugly Betty star opted for a green salad for her meal – the two browsed the Fred Segal Fun store at Village at the Yard. Ferrera tried on some boots, picked out bags and laughed throughout the shopping trip with her beau.
• Orlando Bloom stepped out for a romantic dinner with Miranda Kerr at Geoffrey’s Malibu. The couple, who “seemed happy,” an observer says, were both casually dressed in black, with Bloom clean-shaven and Kerr sporting a ponytail.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARISA LAUDADIO and PETER MIKELBANK