Couples Watch: Drew Barrymore & Justin Long, Matthew & Camila ...
• Drew Barrymore and Justin Long, looking very into each other at West Hollywood’s Bar Lubitsch. The He’s Just Not That into You costars arrived with Superbad‘s Jonah Hill, before heading to the front bar area. “They were totally making out,” says an onlooker. “Drew had a beer in one hand and was using the other to touch Justin’s face.” While patrons definitely noticed the affectionate stars, “They weren’t gawking – people let them be.” Indeed, the pair was spotted at the same bar engaged in a separate smooching session earlier in the week.
• Matthew McConaughey and girlfriend Camila Alves leaving their Paris hotel in hats, sunglasses and jackets. Alves accompanied her boyfriend to the Rue Castiglione near Place Vendome, which served as the set for a commercial he’s shooting in the French capital. The actor was “tres cool,” an onlooker tells us.
• Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis and his pregnant girlfriend Heather Christie, patiently waiting for a table outside Cora’s Coffee Shop on Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica. The happy couple smiled, laughed and shared the paper while Kiedis, dressed in a tight grey T-shirt and retro sunglasses, was the perfect father-to-be, as he held Christie’s hand and affectionately rubbed her belly.
• The Hills star Audrina Patridge and beau Justin Bobby, stopping by the legendary Viper Room to watch hot L.A. band The Ruse. “They were just rocking out,” an onlooker says. “They were watching from the front row the whole time and hung out with the band for drinks afterwards.”
• Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, taking over a corner booth on the patio at Les Deux in Los Angeles for a Freedom United launch party. The pair chatted with friends and enjoyed live music by rap group Yung Berg. Later, a fashion show provided some unexpected comic relief when a model tripped on the constructed catwalk and the couple shared a giggle at his expense.
• Law & Order: SVU star Ice-T picking up the microphone to perform his own hits at Manhattan’s downtown hotspot The Plumm, with wife CoCo showing her support by jumping on the stage and serving as a super sexy backup dancer.
• By LISA INGRASSIA, BETH PERRY, SHRUTI DHALWALA, PETER MIKELBANK, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARY MARGARET and MARK DAGOSTINO