Couples Watch: Charlize & Stuart, Posh & Becks ...
• Charlize Theron, getting some fresh air with her beau Stuart Townsend in Paris. There for the holiday weekend, the couple also hit the stores. Among their shopping stops: Dior, Lanvin (where Theron shared a glass of champagne with designer Alber Elbaz) and then on to John Galliano to pick out lingerie. The following day, the couple enjoyed a romantic dinner at the Bois de Boulogne’s Pré Catelan restaurant. The couple also took time for a stroll in the Jardin des Plantes’ Natural History Museum followed by a private walk-in at the Da Vinci Code’s Eglise St. Sulpice.
• David Beckham and Victoria Beckham, sharing a double date at STK in Los Angeles with fellow Brit Kate Beckinsale and her husband Len Wiseman. “Posh was giggling and laughing the whole time,” says a fellow diner. Toward the end of their meal, the table got a surprise visitor: David Spade, who chatted with them for a minute.
• Jessica Simpson, stopping by all ten of the big attractions while visiting Six Flags Over Texas with Tony Romo and two friends. The pair even rode several rides – specifically Superman and Mr. Freeze – twice, and Romo enjoyed a game of basketball, winning a stuffed dragon for Simpson.
• Enjoying a dinner with friends, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz got cuddly before heading upstairs for a drink in the lounge at Foxtail in Los Angeles. Wentz, wearing a dapper grey suit, spent the meal with his arm Simpson, who often whispered and giggled into his ear before kissing Wentz’s cheek. And, later, when they got upstairs, their PDA fest upped a notch as they had a mini-makeout session, with Simpson at one point placing one leg over his.
• Don Cheadle, sharing an early dinner with his beautiful wife Bridgid, at Louise’s Trattoria on Santa Monica’s Montana Avenue. Joined by another couple, Cheadle ordered blackened salmon and sipped a glass of wine with his meal.
• Nicole Kidman, boarding a private plane with husband Keith Urban after leaving the Byron Bay East Coast Blues & Roots Festival in Australia after Urban’s big performance.
• By LISA INGRASSIA, MARY MARGARET and PETER MIKELBANK