Couples Watch: Channing & Jenna, Kim & Reggie
Plus: Ed Westwick & Jessica Szohr, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Guess they had a reason to celebrate! Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan were spotted at Las Vegas’s Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, where the couple were enjoying a celebratory meal – complete with champagne – at Strip House. Why? The actor’s latest movie, Dear John, topped the box office over the weekend. The two also took in a fight during their stay in Sin City, and Tweeted out a picture of themselves getting cozy at Strip House.
• Before the Saints Super Bowl victory, Kim Kardashian took some time for a sweet dinner with her boyfriend Reggie Bush – and their families. The large group ventured to Prime 112 in South Beach, Fla., a favorite spot for the couple. “There was a big table filled with both families, including Kim s mom Kris and her brother Rob and Reggie s parents,” a source tells us. “They were all laughing and having a blast. Looked like one big happy family.”
• Also in Miami: Ed Westwick and girlfriend Jessica Szohr were sunning themselves on South Beach before heading to the Gansevoort South, where the sandy pair got cleaned up and changed after the DirectTV Celebrity Beach Bowl. Though they weren’t actually staying at the hotel, a source says that “the lovebirds stayed to hang with other friends.”
• Meanwhile, at ESPN the Magazine’s Next party at Miami Beach’s Fontainebleau Hotel, Nick Lachey and girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo were in “full PDA mode,” a source tells us, describing the couple as “adorable.” The twosome were dancing and making out while Ne-Yo performed for the crowd, which included Audrina Patridge and Dancing with the Stars pro Karina Smirnoff.
• Kate Bosworth may have been dining with a group on the tented patio of West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, but she was especially attentive to one member of the dinner party: True Blood star Alexander Skarsgard. The actress got up to talk to him and had her arm around his neck, and even snuck him a kiss on the lips. Eventually sitting next to each other, they were even more affectionate, rubbing each other’s backs and sharing kisses. Though clearly enamored, they didn’t neglect fellow diners: Skarsgard told lots of stories, and the loud group continued their evening until just before midnight.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and LINDA MARX