Couples Watch: Channing & Jenna, Johnny Depp & Vanessa Paradis
Plus: Ashton & Demi, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Continuing their around-the-world honeymoon, newlyweds Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan stepped out for dinner in Paris with the action star’s G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra castmates (including Sienna Miller) at Hotel Costes. After the meal, the couple snuck away to Le Baron nightclub, where they joined another of Tatum’s costars, Marlon Wayans, who was celebrating his 37th birthday.
• Also in Paris: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis took children Lily-Rose, 10, and Jack, 7, to the Fete des Tuileries street fair – days before Depp made a surprise appearance at Comic-Con in San Diego. The family scoped out the Ferris wheel, carousel and other attractions set up for the seasonal carnival.
• It was a double date for Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, who joined daughter Rumer and her beau Micah Alberti on the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. Moore pulled out her iPhone at the table, showed off some pictures and kept everyone laughing. Rumer, meanwhile, smoked at the table and was more subdued. A few people stopped by the table to say hi, but the group seemed uninterested in the attention. Still, it took them 10 minutes to leave – as everyone at the table said their goodbyes and headed out before midnight. Also at the Chateau: Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick, eating dinner in a private corner of the patio.
• AnnaLynne McCord and Kellan Lutz, getting cozy over dinner in a large, curtained booth at RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen in Century City, Calif. The affectionate duo dined on beef skewers, samosas and green curry and caramel chicken with brown rice.
• Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy were very much engaged – in conversation! – at the Wired Cafe lounge at Comic-Con, and chatting with Kennedy’s new boss, Seth McFarland, creator of Family Guy. Kennedy voices a character on the animated show’s spinoff, The Cleveland Show.
• Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Jerry Ferrara, having dinner at Los Angeles brasserie comme Ça. “They were very friendly but weren’t overly affectionate at dinner,” says an onlooker. “They seemed to be having a good time.”
• By ALEXIS CHIU, MICHAEL FLEEMAN,JENNIFER GARCIA, PETER MIKELBANK and EUNICE OH