Plus: Leighton Meester and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Channing Tatum and fiancée Jenna Dewan, dining out at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont with two women. Dressed down but still showing off his great physique in a black T-shirt, jeans and a green scarf, the Fighting star was very mellow with Dewan and kept a low profile throughout the dinner.
• Gossip Girl sweethearts Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr strolled into Teddy’s at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel hand-in-hand for Jazz Night. The duo made their way to a back corner, where Danny Masterson, Kenna and Will.I.Am were also hanging out. After laying low for a while, the two brought their PDA out onto the dance floor. “They were grooving to the music right in front of the band,” says an onlooker. “They both were so into each other: kissing, dancing close, staring into one another’s eyes.”
• Meanwhile, across town, castmate Leighton Meester enjoyed a casually “cozy” meal with boyfriend Sebastian Stan at Katsuya Hollywood. They sat next to each other in a booth, and dined on crispy rice, backed crab handrolls and Shishito peppers. Eating nearby: Jay-Z and Rihanna, while Jessica Simpson was also across the restaurant.
• After hanging out with beau Nate Lowman at Lit Lounge, a bar in New York’s East Village, Mary-Kate Olsen teamed up with him the following day for lunch at Café Cluny. The duo sipped wine and laughed through lunch, snapping pictures of each other and then sharing them. When it was time to go, the two hopped on their bikes and pedaled away.
• John Legend, vacationing with girlfriend, model Chrissy Teigen and NFL Jets star Kerry Rhodes at Nikki Beach Resort Turks and Caicos. The friends enjoyed a quiet dinner, as well as a pitcher of sangria. And the singer requested that the deejay play his music while they hung out that night, drinking water at Café Patron.
• David Bowie, turning heads while walking to a quiet booth in the back of New York’s Kittichai restaurant at the 60 Thompson Hotel with model wife Iman. The two were joined at dinner by two women, including Iman’s oldest daugther, Zulekha.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and LESLEY MESSER