Couples Watch: Brody & Jayde, Justin & Jessica
Plus: Zac & Vanessa, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• They may be fighting on The Hills but Brody Jenner and girlfriend Jayde Nicole enjoyed a romantic date night away from the cameras and his usual entourage at East Restaurant and Lounge in Hollywood. The pair cuddled up in a booth for a long feast, including oysters on the half shell, which they loved. They seemed very into each other and stayed for nearly three hours, just chatting over dinner.
• Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel conquered Vancouver’s infamous Grouse Grind, a strenuous trail 2,800 feet up to the peak of Grouse Mountain. After reaching the top, the couple, along with a female hiking buddy, stopped into the Peak Chalet where they bought some beverages and water from Starbucks. On the way down, the trio opted to ride the gondola, where they stretched out for the five minute trip, laughing and unwinding from their climb.
• Also in Vancouver: Zac Efron celebrated the wrap of his movie The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud with girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens – and his castmates – at the Watermark Restaurant and Lounge. The duo cuddled and shared kisses on the patio, looking out at the ocean as Hudgens sat on her beau’s lap. At around midnight, the revelers got a sneak peek at the movie trailer – and a blooper reel which got everyone laughing.
• Newly engaged John Krasinski and his leading lady Emily Blunt were very much the beaming couple recently at the Elle Women in Hollywood Tribute featuring Moet & Chandon. Though the pair didn t walk the carpet together (he snuck around back) once inside they stuck close. “She grabbed his hand leading him to their table,” says an onlooker. “And they were smiling and laughing all night.”
• Cindy Crawford and hubby Rande Gerber, sharing a date night in coordinated black attire at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. The couple attended an Ultimate Fighting Championship 104 bash hosted by Lorenzo Fertita and headed straight for the bar, where they ordered cocktails and posed for pictures with some of the fighters. The two were affectionate all evening, and Crawford stood by her husband as he enjoyed the party, which was also attended by Owen Wilson, David Spade and others.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and CHRISTINE KILPATRICK