Plus: K-Fed & Victoria Prince, Gwen Stefani, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Britney Spears and beau Jason Trawick celebrated Valentine’s Day with her boys, Preston and Jayden, but when the kids took their afternoon nap, the happy couple ran off together for a late lunch. Their destination? A Los Angeles-area McDonald’s drive-through. “Britney didn’t seem to care that she didn’t get a special Valentine’s meal and seemed perfectly happy with eating McDonald’s French fries in the car,” an onlooker tells us. “She also looked happy to be with Jason.”
• Meanwhile, her ex Kevin Federline took girlfriend Victoria Prince for a special Valentine’s dinner to Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Woodland Hills, Calif. “Kevin and Victoria had a early steak dinner and looked very happy to be spending the day together,” a source says. “When the couple left the restaurant, they held hands and looked very in love.”
• Now that’s a greeting! Joshua Jackson flew to Berlin to be with his girlfriend Diane Kruger, who is currently filming Unknown White Male, for Valentine’s Day. The actress picked up her boyfriend at Tegel Airport, and the two walked together hand-in-hand, while Jackson carried a bottle of champagne.
• Bruce Willis and wife Emma Heming were dining at Opus, a popular Toronto restaurant, with John Malkovich, but Willis only had eyes for his lady. “Bruce was very attentive to [her]. In fact, he was totally zoned on her,” a source says. “They all looked like they were having fun.”
• What a sweet family outing! Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale took their boys Kingston and Zuma for a morning stroll down Beverly Boulevard in Beverly Hills. The singer wore sweats and sunglasses to push her youngest son in a stroller, while dad Rossdale carried Kingston in his arms. Stefani spent the time chatting and laughing with a blonde woman that joined them for the walk, and the family also stopped into Tom’s Toys, where they looked around but left without buying anything.
• Audrina Patridge and beau Ryan Cabrera had no problem expressing how much they like each other during a night out at Wonderland in Hollywood. The new couple had their hands on each other, and Cabrera would constantly lean over and whisper in Patridge’s ear, making her giggle over cocktails all night. The Hills star only had eyes for her beau: “They are definitely in the new romance stage,” an onlooker says, “and are completely enamored of each other.”
• Mom-to-be Amy Adams and her fiancé Darren Le Gallo spent nearly two hours chatting over lunch with friends at Café Vida in Pacific Palisades, Calif. The actress munched on a salad, which she kept spicing up with black pepper and Tabasco sauce during their meal outside. “Amy looked very pretty and happy,” an onlooker says, adding that “Darren was being very animated and kept making Amy laugh to the point that water squirted out of her mouth!”
• Brandy and her new beau, rapper Flo Rida, made their new romance official at her 31st birthday celebration at Mansion in South Beach. “Flo Rida cheered for Brandy as she blew out her birthday cake candles,” a source tells us. “Later they snuck off into a corner where they were holding hands out of the crowd s eye. They looked cozy and snuggly and cute.” The two were joined by pal Kelly Rowland, Brandy’s brother Ray J – and some VH1 cameras, which filmed the entire bash.
• By KAREN NICKEL ANHALT, PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON, LINDA MARX and SUSAN YARA