Couples Watch: Blake & Penn, Kris Allen & Katy . . .
Plus: Kate Bosworth, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Blake Lively and Penn Badgley, kissing and getting cozy during a performance of Fuerza Bruta: Look Up, an interactive performance at New York City’s Daryl Roth Theatre. Joined by friends, the Gossip Girl costars boogied together during the rain dance party sequence after the curtain call – and they got completely soaked!
• Kris Allen and wife Katy, enjoying a healthy dinner of skate wing and a side of spinach at Central Park’s South Gate during the American Idol winner’s whirlwind visit to the Big Apple.
• Kate Bosworth, sneaking out of the TeaZazz-sponsored Reel Recovery Film Series in Los Angeles to meet boyfriend James Rousseau and some pals outside for a smoke break. Bosworth did stick around long enough for a Q&A session after a screening of the indie film Ivans XTC.
• Elisha Cuthbert and hockey-player boyfriend Dion Phaneuf, dining at L.A.’s STK after returning from Turks & Caicos. The couple shared a bottle of Cabernet, and Cuthbert also dined on filet mignon and mac-and-cheese while Dion went for a more classic New York strip and broccoli.
• Meanwhile, at the STK bar on a different night, Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham caught the Los Angeles Lakers game on TV. While they were in a rush, the pair eventually sat down for dinner, though they made occasional trips to the bar to check on the basketball game.
• Anna Paquin and True Blood costar (and real-life beau) Stephen Moyer, dining with a large party at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. Moyer leaned in intimately and kept his arm around his girlfriend at the formal dinner. The two also shared a vanilla berry tart and giggled over their sweet dessert, not hiding their affection at all.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, PAUL CHI, JENNIFER GARCIA and LIZA HAMM