Couples Watch: Beyoncé & Jay-Z Throw Solange a Birthday Bash
Plus: Zac & Vanessa share a steak dinner, plus all the latest scoop on star romance
• Beyoncé and Jay-Z, celebrating Solange‘s birthday and the one-year anniversary of club Avenue at the New York hot spot. The couple arrived after midnight – and Jay-Z requested a cake and some Ace of Spades champagne in honor of the birthday gal, who also spun at the party with DJ Reach. The couple sat with friends and were “very affectionate with each other and just chill,” a source says.
• Meanwhile, in L.A., Zac Efron and his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens feted the actress’s father on his birthday at Morton’s the Steakhouse in Bubank, Calif. The group shared lots of laughs over their dinner, which ended with a birthday cake and a “Happy Birthday” serenade. According to a source, “the group couldn’t have been nicer.”
• They’re still going strong! Paris Hilton, hanging with boyfriend Cy Waits at the W Hollywood. The couple had dinner and drinks and were cuddling together at a corner table at Drai’s restaurant. Later, Hilton and Waits took a seat at a table above the dancefloor and stayed very close to each other, drinking cocktails, whispering and always showing affection.
• Rachael Ray, showing off her dance moves as her husband John’s band, the Cringe, performed at a Snapple-sponsored event she hosted at the Bell House in Brooklyn. The celebrity chef introduced the band and then danced in front of the stage for their entire set, which included a cover of the Beatles’ “I’ve Got a Feeling.”
• Zach Braff and model girlfriend Taylor Bagley, sticking close at a cocktail party at the newly-opened Ferrari Store in New York. The pair held hands all night. Earlier in the night, the actor raved to PEOPLE about his girlfriend, saying the best part of a relationship is “having a best friend to do all sorts of fun things with.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER and MARIA QUALTERE