Plus: Audrina Patridge, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Beyoncé, enjoying a late-night dinner with hubby Jay-Z at LAVO Italian Restaurant and Nightclub in Sin City. The low-key couple, dressed down in jeans and sweatshirts, ate in a corner booth at 11:30 p.m., following her concert at Encore Las Vegas. The next night, the rapper returned to the East Coast for his 80 minute headlining performance at the All Points West Music & Arts Festival at Liberty State Park in Jersey City, N.J. Meanwhile, Courtney Love was spotted backstage at the festival with friend Sarah Lewitinn, popping her head into the press tent but then getting camera shy and running away.
• Bachelorette-no-longer Jillian Harris and her Chicago computer software consultant fiancé Ed Swiderski, celebrating their engagement at SushiSamba Rio in Chicago along with six friends. The group ate a special omakase menu prepared specially by the chef. “Jillian and Ed were completely adorable all night with their guests,” a source tells us. “They definitely showed some affection and kept the entire table entertained.”
• Audrina Patridge and her on-again boyfriend Cory Bohan, hanging out by the pool at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel’s Tropicana Bar. Despite the stares of fellow guests, the Hills star and her boyfriend stayed focused on their friends and enjoyed a quiet night out.
• New couple alert! Twilight‘s Nikki Reed and Paris Latsis, hanging out by the pool with some pals at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, Calif. The duo also spent time on the beach.
• Shannen Doherty, taking her photographer boyfriend Kurt Iswarienko out on the town during his first visit to East Hampton, N.Y. The two dined at Georgica Restaurant and Lounge, sharing diver scallops and some wine before chatting with the restaurant’s chef about their meal.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and LESLEY MESSER