Couples Watch: Avril & Brody's PDA Session at a Burlesque Show
Plus: Miley & Liam's Big Apple sushi date, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Guess the performance put them in a romantic mood! Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne, making out and drinking Jägermeister at the Colony in L.A., where the new couple watched Melanie B’s spicy Burlesque Revue with the Pussycat Doll’s Robin Antin.
• Before heading to Toronto, Miley Cyrus shared a sweet sushi dinner with beau Liam Hemsworth at Tao in New York in between performances. The rocker and her boyfriend also finished their meal with the restaurant’s $35 dessert platter, which includes fortune cookies filled with chocolate and white chocolate mousse, among other treats. The duo left a generous tip, a source says, and signed autographs and posed for pictures.
• After the L.A. Lakers won the NBA championship, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli went to one of their favorite sports bars, Goal, to celebrate. The couple shared a booth with friends, happy to chat and celebrate their team’s victory.
• John Krasinski and fiancée Emily Blunt, double-dating with Jason Bateman and his wife Amanda. The couples enjoyed a warm evening outdoors at the Greenwich Hotel in New York, taking a seat on the back patio.
• Freida Pinto and Dev Patel, dining at Montreal’s Opus Hotel’s Koko Restaurant and Bar. “They were like any normal couple,” an onlooker says of the two, who dined for about 90 minutes on dishes like a Thai papaya salad, calamari and black cod.
• By PAUL CHI, SHRUTI DHALWALA, JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and ABBY STERN