Couples Watch: Audrina Patridge Steps Out with Her New Guy
• Audrina Patridge, kissing her new man, Tal Cooperman, at the grand opening of bowling lane Strike Orange County in Tustin, Calif. The Hills star and Cooperman – who co-owns the DCMA Collective clothing line with pals Joel Madden and brother Benji – kept their PDA low-key and bowled with a posse including her tattooed sister Casey. Though Patridge didn’t hang out with Hills costars Lauren Conrad, Lauren "Lo" Bosworth and Whitney Port, who did their best to get a strike several lanes over, she did send over a round of Patron shots.
• Before heading to Nashville for the CMA Music Festival, Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo had a romantic lunch at SushiSamba in Dallas. The couple – who feasted on edamame, salmon ceviche, sushi rolls, Chilean sea bass (for him) and chicken teriyaki (for her) – held hands and snuggled in a banquette. At one point, the singer even rested her head affectionately on her football-player beau’s lap.
• Ellen Pompeo and husband Chris Ivery, laughing, cheering and clapping at Game 1 of the NBA Finals between the Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers at Boston’s Banknorth Garden. The couple “were very energetic and into the game,” an onlooker tells us. Also making the scene: Bruce Willis and girlfriend Emma Hemming, who, according to the source, “couldn’t have been cuter.
• Ryan Phillippe and Abbie Cornish, snuggling together at Hennessy Jazz Night at Teddy’s, inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The pair, who were joined by another couple at a private table near the deejay booth, whispered in each other’s ears and Phillippe rubbed her shoulders as they listened to the jazz music. And when they kissed, the actor put both hands on his Stop-Loss costar’s face. Earlier, the twosome stuck close at two other stops. At Dan Tana’s in West Hollywood, they “were staring at each other throughout dinner,” an onlooker tells us. They also made their first public appearance as a couple at the 2008 Australian in Film Breakthrough Awards, where the Aussie actress was honored.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA, ABBY STERN and JENNY SUNDEL
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.