Couples Watch: Ashley Greene & Joe Jonas's Private Sushi Date
Plus: Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen get kissy, LeAnn & Eddie and more
• Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas stepped out for a hot date at Katsuya Hollywood. The new couple grabbed a private table hidden behind curtains, but that didn’t stop fellow diners from spotting them. “If Ashley sat any closer to Joe, she would have been in his lap,” one onlooker said. The pair did enjoy a bunch of dishes, including yellowtail with jalepeño, all washed down with sake.
• Rachel McAdams enjoyed the company of her new beau Michael Sheen and a smooch during a break from filming The Vow in Toronto. “It was a beautifully cool fall day and the setting was romantic,” a source tells us of the pair’s on-set PDA. Sheen, who flew to Toronto to visit McAdams, was also spotted walking with her downtown.
• Dinner and dancing? LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian stepped out for a meal at Eva Longoria Parker‘s West Hollywood restaurant, Beso, with friends. “Yummy!!!!,” the singer Tweeted afterward. “Time to dance!” Next stop: the Colony, where the couple continued their night out – and even enjoyed shots.
• They claimed to find true love on the Bachelor Pad, but Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke showed it on the dance floor at the Cirque du Tacori event in Santa Monica, Calif. The duo cozied up in a private cabana and sipped drinks before trying out a photo booth, where they were snapped sharing a long kiss. Later, on the dance floor, Tenley outlasted her beau, tossing off her high heels and dancing well into the night.
• Claire Danes and hubby Hugh Dancy enjoyed sake, sushi and saketinis during a dinner with Mamie Gummer and other friends at BondSt in New York. “They were very jovial and relaxed and having a great time,” an onlooker says.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA and LINDA MARX