Couples Watch: Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Cruise the Mediterranean
Plus: Fergie & Josh catch a baseball game in Chicago, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Marking their two-week anniversary, newlyweds Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz continued their Mediterranean cruise, passing through Saint-Tropez. Joined by pal Queen Latifah, the duo surveyed the beaches from offshore and then dropped anchor off Pampelonne Beach, where a pregnant Keys hopped on a water scooter and rode the waves in a peach two-piece bathing suit.
• While her Black Eyed Peas bandmates were happy to party at the Underground in Chicago, Fergie was M.I.A. Why? The singer was spending some time with hubby Josh Duhamel, who is in the Windy City filming Transformers 3, at a Chicago White Sox game.
• After a visit to Nashville, where they enjoyed a down-home meal, Reese Witherspoon and beau Jim Toth continued their family time, stepping out for a church service with her kids Ava and Deacon in Culver City, Calif.
• Gilles Marini and wife Carole, dining with their daughter at the grand opening of Chi Dynasty’s new restaurant in Studio City, Calif. The couple ordered a Chinese chicken salad and sesame chicken. “They were very cute with one another,” an onlooker tells us.
• Dave Annable and fiancée Odette Yustman celebrated their pending nuptials with a bachelor/bachelorette bash in the private dining room at Lavo in Las Vegas. They were joined by friends, including Annable’s Brothers & Sisters costar Matthew Rhys, and were surprised with a pink and black cake from Gimme Some Sugar. The couple also shared a kiss as their friends cheered.
• Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell, sharing tofu and other vegetarian fare during a romantic dinner at Philippe in New York, before speeding off in his Black Rolls Royce convertible.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER, PETER MIKELBANK, JEFFREY SLONIM and JESSICA WEDEMEYER