Couples Watch: 50 Cent & Chelsea Handler Party with Her Pals
Plus: Ben Stiller & Christine Taylor go bowling, Adrian Grenier and more
• Are they or aren’t they? Comedienne Chelsea Handler and maybe-beau 50 Cent didn’t do anything to clear up relationship rumors as they partied together at Backstage Bar & Grill in Culver City, Calif., during a recent birthday celebration for one of Handler’s friends.
• That’s sweet! Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-Lee Furness, strolling down Perry Street in New York’s West Village hand-in-hand after making a coffee run together.
• Entourage star Adrian Grenier and a mystery date enjoyed drinks near the fireplace at New York eatery La Lanterna di Vittorio. The actor ordered Sambuca, while she had the restaurant’s signature hot toddy made with Jim Beam bourbon, honey, lemon and cinnamon.
• Strike! Ben Stiller and wife Christine Taylor had a ball bowling Thursday night at the 13th annual Project ALS benefit at Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge in New York City. “They were very cute together,” says a source, who spotted the pair cozying up on a couch during a snack break. “You could clearly tell they love each other.”
• Newly engaged Maria Sharapova, flashing her ring during a stroll through Venice, Calif., with her fiancé, L.A. Lakers shooting guard Sasha Vujacic. The beaming couple held hands as they ran errands together.
• Miami Heat star Chris Bosh and fiancée Adrienne Williams had a blast at Miami’s Dress for Success charity event at the Epic Hotel. “Adrienne was co-chair of the event and it was cute how Chris was supporting her efforts and just being there for her,” a source tells us. “He was proud of her and also signed autographs for fans.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, JUSTINE HARMAN, KATE HOGAN, LINDA MARX and AILI NAHAS