Nick & Vanessa, Nicole & Joel, plus more of the latest scoop on star romance
• Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, shopping for first-birthday presents for the singer’s niece – and brother Drew’s daughter – Isabella (whose b-day was on March 23) at children’s boutique Petit Tresor in Beverly Hills. They scooped up a pink robe, a tea set, pink-and-gold sneakers and a ballerina-themed puzzle for the baby’s party, which was held later that day.
• Halle Berry and beau Gabriel Aubry, having a jovial time with two pals over dinner at L.A. steakhouse The Lodge.
• Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin, holding hands at a Details magazine party in Brentwood, Calif. The actor attentively rubbed Goodwin’s back as they chatted with Las Vegas star Molly Sims, who squealed, “You two are just too cute!” Also making the scene: Adam Brody, Dancing with the Stars’ Ian Ziering and Lost’s Rodrigo Santoro.
• Kristin Cavallari and actor boyfriend Nick Zano, cuddling over dinner at West Hollywood eatery Sur. They feasted on crab and gorgonzola risotto.
• Paris Hilton and Desperate Housewives actor Josh Henderson,continuing their canoodling at West Hollywood’s Saddle Ranch Chop House, a Western-themed steakhouse which features a mechanical bull. “Paris was trying to get Josh to ride the bull and Josh was trying to get Paris to ride the bull,” says an onlooker. “They looked really cute together, holding hands and kissing.”
• Joel Madden, wrapping his arms around girlfriend Nicole Richie at Teddy’s at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The couple kissed and whispered to each other as they danced together to the ’70s hit “Afternoon Delight.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, JULIE JORDAN and MARY MARGARET