Caught in the Act!
Plus: Reese & Jim's taco lunch in Nashville, Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise and more
• Zac Efron had anything but a quiet Sunday night in Chicago: after a late dinner, the actor stopped in for a drink by the bar at Sunda before heading over to the Underground for the club’s weekly dance party. Efron held court at a table near the deejay booth – but soon moved to the dance floor, where he got down to a five-minute medley of Michael Jackson tunes spun by DJ Rock City.
• Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth braved the 100-degree temperatures in Nashville for lunch on the patio at the San Antonio Taco Company. She was in a pink tank top and jean shorts and was “very casual,” a source says of the actress, who was also very upbeat.
• A bikini-clad Katie Holmes enjoyed a family pool day in Miami Beach with hubby Tom Cruise and daughter Suri. The trio hung out at the SoHo Beach House where, a source says, “they were keeping cool in the water while the temperature was in the mid-90s.” Adds the source: “[They] seemed to be having a fun family play day.”
• Jimmy Fallon and wife Nancy Juvonen shared a sweet dinner at Townline BBQ in Sagaponack, N.Y. He had beer, while she drank a Bloody Mary before the arrival of their BBQ dinner. (He ordered a pulled pork sandwich; she had a salad and they shared a side of hot wings.) According to an onlooker, they were “very cute,” and he kissed her as he brought over the drinks from the bar.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, LINDA MARX, LESLEY MESSER and KAY WEST