Caught in the Act!
Plus: Mila Kunis orders two desserts, Nicole Richie & Joel Madden and more
• Zac Efron got the VIP treatment – literally – while clubbing at Roxbury in Hollywood. The actor requested that the club open up its VIP section, which was closed, then headed upstairs to dance. The lights were dim so the single actor could have privacy, a source says. He also had his own bottle of tequila, and got cozy with an unidentified female.
• Mila Kunis, sampling signature menu items – like rosemary lamb chops and a fig and gorgonzola tartlet – while dining with two girlfriends at Fig & Olive in L.A. The group capped off their meal with two desserts – but that wasn’t the end of their night. The pals, who laughed and joked throughout their meal, continued their leisurely evening for another two hours in the restaurant’s lounge.
• It was a parents’ night out for Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, who stepped out for a late night at Trousdale Lounge in L.A. The two kept the PDA to a relative minimum, though Madden was constantly checking up on his wife and rubbing her back whenever he found a moment. When Richie wasn’t talking to her hubby, she was gossiping with a girlfriend, and Madden gave hugs and high-fives to friends at the club.
• Kathy Griffin wound down after a show in West Palm Beach, Fla., with a stop into Michelle Bernstein’s restaurant at the Omphoy Ocean Resort for some snacks, then she dove into the pool for a midnight swim, a source says.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX and DAHVI SHIRA