Caught in the Act!
Plus: Taylor Swift goes shopping at a flea market, Tori Spelling and more
• Another week, another unannounced party visit? Will Smith surprised organizers at an exhibit put on by Five Four Clothing and Cyrcle, an L.A.-based art group. “His visit was so unexpected,” a source says. “He just walked around eating ice cream sandwiches and taking pictures.” The actor, who arrived with a female friend, was in a “joking mood,” the source says, and even teased one of the designers about their work. He also tried to buy one of the pieces, but it had already been sold, so Smith made plans to visit Cyrcle’s studios and commission a work.
• Taylor Swift was well-accessorized for her shopping trip at the Melrose Trading Post, a flea market in West Hollywood. The country singer, in a Deepa Gurnani headband, was in good spirits as she braved the heat and browsed hours before her concert. Swift was recognized by several fellow shoppers, but was ultimately left alone to shop without being hassled.
• Tori Spelling watched her kids Liam and Stella laughing and dancing to music spun by a deejay while dining at the Malibu Inn. The mom-to-be enjoyed a lobster roll and rice crispy treats during her meal with a friend. The same day, Gerard Butler lunched with a pal on the patio of the newly-renovated restaurant.
• On a break from filming his new sci-fi movie Elysium, Matt Damon visited one of Vancouver’s most popular attractions with his family: the Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park. The actor, wife Luciana and their kids were spotted checking out treetop views from all over the park and enjoying the nice weather.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK and DAHVI SHIRA