Caught in the Act
Plus: Beyoncé & Rihanna party after the Met Gala, Eva Longoria and more
• Fresh from dazzling at the Royal Wedding, Victoria Beckham took her family out for brunch in the Big Apple at Norma’s inside Le Parker Meridien. With her husband jetting back to join the L.A. Galaxy, the expectant mother treated her three boys to chocolate chip pancakes, while she sipped on a smoothie and nibbled on some fresh berries. “She looked amazing, and even pregnant she was sporting six-inch heels,” an onlooker says. “She was there with her parents, and all three of them where doting on the boys throughout brunch.”
• After turning it out at the Met Costume Insitute Gala, Beyoncé and hubby Jay-Z partied uptown at Anna Wintour’s bash at Crown. The two were the first to arrive, and they hit the dance floor after saying hi to DJ Cassidy, who spun tunes at the bash. Downstairs, Madonna, Rihanna and Paul McCartney hung out together, and McCartney kept requesting Michael Jackson songs. The trio were the last to leave the star-studded bash – which also drew out Kanye West, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen – around 3 a.m.
• Eva Longoria ending the season of Desperate Housewives on a savory note: The burger-lover treated the cast and crew to Fatburgers, sending over a truck to the set on their final filming day. As for their orders: Longoria, Felicity Huffman and Vanessa Williams each ordered regular burgers.
• Chris Klein, sharing dinner with dear friends Freddie Prinze Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar and their daughter Charlotte in Santa Monica, Calif. “They seemed to be catching up over dinner,” an onlooker tells us, and “having a great time.”
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA and AILI NAHAS