Plus: Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel's date night, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• He may be shooting his new movie in Vancouver, but Tom Cruise is still spending plenty of time with his family. The actor and Katie Holmes took daughter Suri to check out the Telus World of Science, where they were met by a V.I.P. host after arriving in a black BMW. Once inside the museum, the family received a special tour, which included a short film and stops in all the museum’s galleries. Suri sported a faux fur coat during the casual outing. Cruise, Holmes and Suri were also spotted dining at Simply Thai earlier in the week.
• Mom-to-be Selma Blair, snuggling with Jason Bleick during an evening at Eveleigh in West Hollywood. The actress was wearing a striped sweater and rubbed her belly constantly. While waiting for their table, Blair chatted with a group of girls and was very friendly.
• Country super-couple Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton, joking around with Dierks Bentley during an intimate show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood. The two joined Bentley later in the evening – after he welcomed other guests like Lady Antebellum – and cracked up the audience as they discussed their Grammy prospects. “We just want one for the house,” Lambert said, “we don’t care who wins.”
• Just Go with It star Adam Sandler and wife Jackie, taking their kids out to dinner at Houston’s Restaurant in Century City, Calif. According to an onlooker, the two were super doting with their kids and enjoyed their family night out.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, MARISA LAUDADIO, AILI NAHAS, ABBY STERN and BLAINE ZUCKERMAN