Caught in the Act!
Plus: Anna Paquin celebrates a friend's birthday, Ryan Phillippe and more
• Newlywed Tamera Mowry was looking for a treat – and she wasn’t in a rush. The actress stopped by the Sweet E’s Bake Shop truck in Venice, Calif., and patiently waited in the long line. “She was in a great mood and excited to see the truck there,” a source says. Mowry, who was with hubby Adam Housley, bought a variety of flavors but said her favorite was the cookie dough cupcake.
• True Blood‘s Anna Paquin was celebrating a friend’s birthday over dinner on the patio at M Street Kitchen in Santa Monica, Calif. Meanwhile, celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis was also dining at the new restaurant with a group of friends, and she ordered the Sonoma Salad. But De Laurentiis was in the mood for more: Afterward, her crew next headed next door to Stella Rossa Pizza Bar to share a few slices.
• Ryan Phillippe chilled out with a low-key group of friends during a quiet night out at Trousdale Lounge in L.A. The actor briefly chatted with David Arquette, but mostly sat at his table, occasionally pouring drinks for people in his party. Arquette, however, was being very social, bouncing from group to group and making everyone – including his waitress – laugh.
• The Closer‘s Kyra Sedgwick sipped a Banana Manna shake after leaving Beverly Hills Juice Club. The actress was dressed down in jeans and a cream-colored sweater and kept her sunglasses on in the store.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and DAHVI SHIRA