Caught in the Act!
Plus: Ryan Reynolds dines à deux, Vanessa Hudgens and more
• Modern Family‘s Sofia Vergara enjoyed a night out with her main man, boyfriend Nick Loeb, at Gilt City’s CityUnlisted.com launch party at the Cooper Square Hotel in New York City. The two were “very sweet to each other throughout the night, laughing over cocktails,” a source tells PEOPLE.
• With the release of his big summer action flick, Green Lantern, just weeks away, Ryan Reynolds enjoyed a quiet meal with an older gentleman at Fig & Olive in West Hollywood. The two chatted for nearly three hours while savoring red wine and dishes like rosemary lamb chops and chicken, plus beef Carpaccio. Reynolds, in jeans, a long-sleeved T-shirt and a leather jacket, took off on his motorcycle after dinner was finished.
• Beastly costars Vanessa Hudgens and Neil Patrick Harris reconnected Tuesday night at the Svedka and Innovative Artists Talent and Literary Agency party at New York’s Bar Basque. The two talked briefly in a corner before mingling with other partygoers, including AnnaLynne McCord and Bridget Moynahan.
• While in the Big Apple to help announce ABC’s fall lineup, Jimmy Kimmel took some time to catch up with pal Carson Daly at Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. The funnymen laughed over linguini with white clam sauce, and happily took photos with nearby diners. Daly’s girlfriend Siri Pinter and the couple’s 2-year-old son Jackson joined the pair, too.
• Even the rainy weather couldn’t stop No Strings Attached actress Lake Bell from stepping out to support designer friend Lyn Devon at a celebration for the W New York Downtown’s new wardrobe for Living Room Bar & Terrace servers. Devon, who designed the new looks, chatted with Bell all night, as the two swapped girl talk over ginger and champagne cocktails in the W’s Living Room Bar.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER and JESSICA WEDEMEYER