Plus: Katy Perry throws a birthday bash for Russell Brand, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Ryan Seacrest jetted down to Florida to join girlfriend Julianne Hough, who’s in Miami to film Rock of Ages. And the two had time for a romantic meal – a low-key lunch at Prime Italian on South Beach. The two “sat inside and kept to themselves,” an eyewitness tells us. For lunch, they dined on salads and pizza, and were happy and chatty with the staff, according to the source.
• Also in Miami for Rock of Ages: Katy Perry, who took Russell Brand to Casa Tua on South Beach for a special 36th birthday celebration. The couple headed upstairs to a VIP section with their friends. “They were super cool and had a blast,” a source tells us.
• Mom-to-be Tori Spelling and hubby Dean McDermott sang and danced with each other at the Simon G Jewelry bash at the Palazzo in Las Vegas. The couple brought kids Stella and Liam to town for the weekend. They made time for poolside fun, and also had a family dinner at Carnevino, where they ate a special menu prepared just for them that included grilled octopus, beef cheek ravioli and – for dessert – cherry Coke floats with vanilla gelato.
• Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham had a playdate at Giggles N Hugs in L.A. with one of their sons. According to an onlooker, the actor was definitely a hands-on dad, accompanying his boy to play on pirate ship and castle while Rhea enjoyed her lunch.
• By LINDA MARX and JESSICA WEDEMEYER