Caught in the Act!
Plus: Victoria Beckham's Big Apple haunt, Shia LaBeouf and more
• Scarlett Johansson enjoyed a romantic date night with her hubby – and PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive – Ryan Reynolds at Avenue in New York City. The couple arrived just past midnight, and Johansson sported a sexy white dress and fedora. “You could really see how crazy in love they are,” an onlooker tells us of the hands-on pair, who were partying with Caleb Followill (of Kings of Leon) and his fiancée, model Lily Aldridge.
• Jennifer Hudson, sneaking in the back at a screening of pal Beyoncé‘s I Am World Tour DVD screening in New York. According to an eyewitness, the former Dreamgirls costars seemed to be “quite friendly” as they hugged hello.
• Victoria Beckham stopped by the Royalton Hotel’s lobby lounge in N.Y.C. twice in one week, where she joined a friend for coffee and an early morning appointment. “She was smiling and very cordial,” an onlooker says of Beckham, who enjoyed a bowl of fruit in the lounge during her first visit.
• Shia LaBeouf picked up a coffee and fresh juice at M Café on Melrose Avenue in L.A., then returned the next day for more juice. “He was very nice,” an onlooker says of the actor’s brief, but repeat, visits.
• The Bachelor‘s Jake Pavelka stepped out for some late night fun at Dusk Nightclub in Atlantic City on Saturday with pal Bruce Copeland. The reality star hung out at a table all night and took countless photos with female fans. “He was in a great mood and didn’t mind the attention,” says an onlooker.
• By PAUL CHI and JENNIFER GARCIA