Caught in the Act!
Plus: Justin Timberlake's a big tipper, Marcia Cross and more
• Ryan Phillippe tried to stay incognito in a red and white baseball cap in the Lobby Bar of New York’s Empire Hotel – but that didn’t keep the actor from making friends at the bar. After ordering bourbon on the rocks, which he drank with a male pal, the actor was noticed by two female patrons who sent him (and his friend) shots of Jameson.
• Justin Timberlake left a very generous tip – 50%! – after his quick lunch at Asia de Cuba inside New York’s Morgans Hotel. The singer-actor ordered tuna during his meal, and also split lobster mashed potatoes with his male friend. Also at the restaurant: Joe Jonas, who was dining with a female friend.
• Desperate Housewives‘s Marcia Cross has been enjoying summer with her family. The actress recently lunched with her 4-year-old daughters Eden and Savannah at Gladstones in Malibu, Calif., and the kids split a grilled cheese, while she ordered chowder and an iced tea. According to onlookers, the kids were well behaved during the cute family lunch.
• Colombiana star Zoe Saldana had a girls’ night out at Mokai’s Ransom party in Miami after her big movie premiere. The actress, who had a girlfriend in tow, sat next to the deejay booth and sipped Grey Goose cocktails. She also kept the party going past 3 a.m. – and requested some Lil Wayne tunes.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, JENNIFER GARCIA and LINDA MARX