Caught in the Act!
Plus: Zac Efron's guys' night out, Kellan Lutz and more
• In Paris for her Water for Elephants premiere, Reese Witherspoon wasted no time getting into shopping mode. The actress dropped off her bags at her hotel, then immediately headed to Celiné to browse. Next up: a stop by Claudie Pierlot, just down Avenue Victor Hugo, where the actress tried on spring looks before hitting up the Christian Louboutin boutique in Les Halles. Finally, Witherspoon stopped into Merci, a high-concept store in the Marais. So, was the shopping trip a success? Says a witness: “She had over 10 bags with her when she returned to the hotel – and she was smiling.”
• Zac Efron started his week off with a guys’ night out at Skybar’s Champagne and Caviar party at the Mondrian Hotel in L.A. The single actor and three friends arrived around midnight, and hung out in a corner VIP booth. And he wasn’t having a wild night: Efron just chilled out and relaxed, keeping to his circle of friends.
• Apparently Kellan Lutz had a similar idea: the Twilight star, who has been in Vancouver filming Breaking Dawn, had his own boys-only night at Katsuya Brentwood, where the actor and his friends gorged on rock shrimp tempura and sake.
• Miami Heat star LeBron James stopped by the Burger & Beer Joint in Miami’s Brickell neighborhood for lunch, and he kept it on the lighter side. The NBA star ordered a turkey burger during his meal with friends. “They all seemed to be in good spirits,” a source tells us, “laughing and joking throughout their meal.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX and PETER MIKELBANK