Couples Watch: Pink & Carey Hart's Family Lunch with Daughter Willow
Plus: Katy & Russell go hat shopping, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Pink enjoyed a salmon salad at Gladstones Malibu with her husband Carey Hart, mother and newborn daughter Willow. The trio sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful oceanfront views during the low-key family meal. And when it was time to leave, the singer got a special treat: the restaurant played her song, “Please Don’t Leave Me,” as her car pulled up.
• Katy Perry and hubby Russell Brand popped into the Goorin Bros. Hat Shop in Los Angeles with their arms around each other. Perry was singing along to the music in the store and made a beeline for a floppy, turquoise Eden sun hat, which she bought – perhaps to match her brightly-colored hair. Later, the couple circled back to the store, but it was closed, so they did some window shopping instead.
• Dave Annable and wife Odette Yustman, shopping together at the Gap 1969 store on L.A.’s Robertson Boulevard. “Dave would pick items and try them on for Odette, and Odette would do the same for Dave,” says an onlooker. “It was so cute.” The pair picked out jeans during their hourlong shopping trip, then headed out to sample tacos by former Top Chef contestant Marcel Vigneron out of the Pico de Gap taco truck.
• Aisha Tyler made it a family affair at Las Vegas’s Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, where she was attending a charity event. The comedian brought her husband, sister, brother-in-law and their two kids for a meal at Nobu before heading up to the hotel’s famed Real World suite, where they played pool and had fun in the private bowling alley.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER