Couples Watch: Penélope Cruz & Javier Bardem Dance Onstage with Prince
Plus: Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries's sweet dinner, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• New parents Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem got better than a front-row view during the Prince show at the Forum in Inglewood, Calif. – they got up close and personal with the singer onstage! The happy couple danced alongside Prince, at least for a little while, then went back to enjoying the Welcome 2 America tour alongside Cruz’s brother Eduardo and his new girlfriend Eva Longoria. And Penélope must have impressed Prince and his band with her moves because the actress left with a souvenir: drumsticks!
• Kim Kardashian and beau Kris Humphries stepped out for dinner at New York hot spot Beauty & Essex along with her publicist. The reality starlet arrived in a classic little black dress and heels, while the guys were casual in jeans. The trio sampled restaurant specialties like chicken meatballs and lobster tacos, and Kardashian paid her compliments to the chef as they left.
• Amy Adams and fiancé Darren Legallo shared a large beer on the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. The two looked quite intimate and, later, split dessert. Says an onlooker: “It was clear that there was a lot of chemistry between them. Adams couldn’t stop staring at him.”
• Also spotted: Newlyweds Michael Vartan and Lauren Skaar, trying on sunglasses during a shopping trip at the Solstice Sunglass Boutique in L.A.
• Howard Stern and wife Beth Ostrosky Stern, chilling out by the pool at the Beverly Hills Hotel. The couple sat in the shade and enjoyed a cozy lunch, while Jimmy Fallon and David Beckham were sitting (separately) nearby.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER