Caught in the Act!
Plus: Cameron Diaz's chatty pre-workout routine, Renée Zellweger and more
• Paris Hilton got a jump on her 30th birthday celebration with a Moulin Rouge-themed bash at V-Moda Fortress in L.A. Besides close friends and family, like sister Nicky and beau Cy Waits, the heiress partied with animals literally. There was a petting zoo with a lynx, porcupine, squirrel monkey and sloth, set up in the venue for guests to enjoy along with absinthe and an aerial show. And all the festivities were taped for Hilton’s upcoming Oxygen reality show.
• Cameron Diaz, chatting up fellow gym patrons at Equinox West Hollywood. The actress arrived at the gym sporting two Bottega Veneta bags – one was a purse, the other served as her gym bag – and rocked an equestrian look before she changed into a black tank-top and leggings for her workout. According to a source, Diaz was in a “great mood” as she got ready to break a sweat.
• Was she buying perfume? A dressed-down Renée Zellweger, in a North Face fleece, stopped into Sephora at the Beverly Center in L.A.
• While in N.Y.C. to promote her upcoming movie The Adjustment Bureau, a solo Emily Blunt stopped by hotspot Avenue for a fun night out. The actress, clad in a black dress, came with six girlfriends, and sipped vodka throughout the evening.
• Ben Stiller, indulging a partygoer at the Boom Boom Room in New York City with his signature “Blue Steel” pose from his film Zoolander while out with friends.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, KIM PEIFFER, DAHVI SHIRA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER