Caught in the Act!
Plus: Cameron & A-Rod take his girls to Disney World, AnnaLynne McCord and more
• Nicole Richie met hubby Joel Madden in Chicago, where he’s touring with his band Good Charlotte – and she even brought the kids! But the couple made sure to get some alone time, dining out at Sunda, where they had dinner. The next day, Benji Madden met up with the band in time for the concert, where Nicole & Joel’s son Sparrow was “rocking out to the music,” a source says. Richie, Madden and their kids skipped the afterparty, though, jumping on a private tour bus to head to the next tour stop.
• Cameron Diaz joined boyfriend Alex Rodriguez and his girls Natasha, 6, and Ella, 2, for a fun day at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. With his hand on her back, Rogriguez led his girlfriend around the theme park as the group checked out rides, like Pirates of the Caribbean.
• In New York, AnnaLynne McCord was partying at Avenue – and she wasn’t the only star in the house. Olivia Munn was hanging out, as was Travis Barker, who stopped by briefly and drank a vodka soda.
• In Atlanta to shoot a new TV pilot, Minnie Driver spent quality time with her son Henry: The duo checked out the play Peter Pan, which was being performed in a tent. “Henry loved the show,” a source says. Driver and her boy also checked out the Georgia Aquarium on a different outing.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, KATE HALLETT, LINDA MARX and LESLEY MESSER