Plus: Justin Bieber signs autographs at the Cheesecake Factory, Kirstie Alley and more
• Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes had a drama-free night – even though she was hanging out with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘s Kyle Richards The ladies went out to dinner, then hit up Trousdale Lounge for a night of dancing – and champagne drinking! – in the private backroom. The Bravo stars also partied with Faye Resnick and Kyle’s husband, Mauricio Umansky.
• Justin Bieber lunched at one of his favorite spots – the Cheesecake Factory – in Sherman Oaks, Calif., along with two guy friends. The pop star ordered strawberry lemonade and fettuccini alfredo with chicken. And when he was done with his meal, the teen star made time to sign autographs for two young girls – and their grandmother.
• Derek Jeter quietly celebrated his 3,000th hit with girlfriend Minka Kelly, friends and family inside Southern Hospitality in N.Y.C. The group gathered downstairs, where guests toasted the Yankees captain with Armand de Brignac champagne and mini-cupcakes in a private room adorned with Yankee baseball balloons, as well as a silver balloon sculpture that spelled out “3,000 Hits.”
• A slimmed-down Kirstie Alley went out partying with her former Dancing with the Stars castmates Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Tony Dovolani at New York’s Duo Restaurant & Lounge. They all feasted on lobster salad and tuna carpaccio as they celebrated Maksim’s manager’s birthday – and kicked up their heels, dancing until 2 a.m.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, LESLEY MESSER and DAHVI SHIRA