Plus: Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth check out her son's soccer game, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Tony Awards host Neil Patrick Harris took a break from his Broadway schedule to dine at Benjamin Steakhouse in N.Y.C. with his longtime partner David Burtka and a couple friends. The group was having a great time together and, at one point, asked their waiter for grilling tips from the chef. For dinner, everyone ordered rib eye steaks, and Harris drank a Manhattan and Old Fashioned cocktail.
• It was a double date! Emily Blunt and John Krasinski were super-affectionate at the VeeV sponsored American Institute for Stuttering gala in New York, which the actress hosted. The two stuck close all night, but they also hung out with an upbeat Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana, who were their special (and surprise) guests for the night.
• Reese Witherspoon and new hubby Jim Toth cheered on her son Deacon at his soccer game in L.A. The actress also toted her little guy’s trophy on the way out. The actress’s ex-husband, Ryan Phillippe, was at the game too, supporting his son and playing with his pooch.
• Evan Ross celebrated model Cora Skinner‘s birthday at new L.A. club The Beverly. They sat at an outside table filled with Skinner’s friends and seemed to be having a low-key celebration. At one point, though, Ross jumped on the microphone to wish Skinner a happy birthday, calling her “baby.” Paris Hilton arrived later, joining the party with her friends.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, DAHVI SHIRA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER